IMWA - International Mine Water Association

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Payment Information US Dollar Cheque Payment

Payment by Cheque

North American IMWA members can also pay their membership fees by cheque in US Dollars. No other currencies and no cheques from other countries can be processed.You can use the US dollars amount shown on your invoice or convert your current membership fee using a current exchange rate.

Please send your cheque, payable to IMWA – International Mine Water Association to

Dr. Jennifer Geroni (IMWA Treasurer)
c/o Itasca Denver, Inc.
143 Union Blvd. Suite 525
Lakewood, CO 80228, USA
Telephone: +1 303 969-8033
Fax: +1 888 611-7938

    click arrow for more options
Last Updated on Saturday, 03 May 2014 21:08  

Follow us on ...

News Flash

Mine Water is the water that collects in both surface and underground mines. It comes from the inflow of rain or surface water and from groundwater seepage. During the active life of the mine, water is pumped out to keep the mine dry and to allow access to the ore body. Pumped water may be used in the extraction process, pumped to tailings impoundments, used for activities like dust control, or discharged as a waste. The water can be of the same quality as drinking water, or it can be very acidic and laden with high concentrations of potentially toxic elements.

(from UNEP/GRID-Arenda web site)